Ductless Heat Pumps in Portland
Looking for a cost-effective and energy-efficient system that can heat and cool your home in Portland? Talk to the specialists at Sun Glow Heating & Air Conditioning about ductless heat pumps. These innovative systems consist of an outdoor unit and at least one indoor unit. These units are connected by tubing, rather than ductwork. During the cooler months, ductless heat pumps collect heat and deliver it inside the home. During the warmer months, this process can be reversed to deliver cool air to the home. In other words, your family can stay comfortable all year round.
Advantages of Ductless Heat Pumps
Here at Sun Glow Heating & Air Conditioning, we’re always happy to discuss the various HVAC systems that are available to homeowners. Once you learn a little more about ductless heat pumps, you’ll wonder why you didn’t have one installed sooner.
- Energy Efficiency: One primary reason why so many homeowners have made the switch to ductless heat pumps is their incredible energy efficiency. More than 30% of the energy required to heat or cool a home is attributable to ductwork losses. Since ductless heat pumps lack ductwork, and because they allow for independent temperature control of zones throughout the home, these HVAC systems are far more energy-efficient than other options.
- Versatility: Ductless heat pumps are a popular choice for retrofitting HVAC systems in older homes that lack existing ductwork. There’s no need to incur the expenses of installing new ductwork. Ductless heat pumps are also a great choice for new construction and new additions.
- Aesthetics: Ductless heat pumps feature a streamlined design that blend in seamlessly with a home’s décor. They’re also quieter than other HVAC systems.
Our Premier Installation and Repair Services
When you’re ready to make the switch to a ductless heat pump, you can count on the expert installation and repair services available at Sun Glow Heating & Air Conditioning. Our family owned and operated company only sends certified technicians to your home to ensure that your ductless heat pump is installed correctly. Even if your installation takes a little longer than expected, you’re protected from extra fees by our “no overtime” policy. With proper installation, your ductless heat pump should maintain the comfort of your home for years to come. But in the event that repairs are necessary, you can call us any time of the day or night and we’ll send our certified technicians out to your home promptly. These are just a few of the problems we can fix:
- Dislodged or broken fan or blower wheel
- Leaking or empty refrigerant reservoir
- Blown fuse
- Degraded wiring
- Malfunctioning compressor or condenser fan
Our installation and repair services are backed by our 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee.
Contact Sun Glow Heating & Air Conditioning to request a free estimate for a ductless heat pump. You can reach our Portland office at (503) 253-7789.